Postcard showing Stone Arch Bridge, St. Anthony Falls, and the milling district, c.1900.
Stone Arch Bridge and workers as the bridge nears completion in 1883.
Stone Arch Bridge under construction, c.1883. Photographer: Henry R. Farr.
Train crossing the Stone Arch Bridge, with the milling district in the background, c.1910.
Image of original 1878 astronomical observatory (at right).
Interior of Goodsell Observatory, showing its new telescope, 1891. Photographer: John Runk.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .