The second city hall building in Waconia. Refurbished into senior apartments in the late 1990s and early 2000s. This building was nominated to the National Register for Historic Places.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .