One of the panels of Lee Lawrie's "Voice of the People" relief sculpture flanking the south entrance doors of the St. Paul City Hall and Ramsey County Courthouse. Photographed by Paul Nelson on April 13, 2008.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .