This photo shows fair visitors entering the second annual fair held on the Waconia fairgrounds. This is the original entrance to the fair, changed in the 1930s through Works Progress Administration work..
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .