Aerial view of Clarks Grove, 1972. Photograph by Vincent H. Mart. Clarks Grove became a village because of the business that the creamery attracted.
Made possible by the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund through the vote of Minnesotans on November 4, 2008. Administered by the Minnesota Historical Society.
Minnesota Historical Society • 345 W. Kellogg Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55102-1906 (Map) • 651-259-3000 © .